- Non-adherence to a stipulated Turn-Around-Time (TAT)
- Non- fulfillment of a promise or any regulatory requirement.
- Misrepresentation or suppression of facts to the customer.
- Deficiency of service regarding insurance policies bought by him or her using insurejoy.com services.
- Policy Number and Insurer Name
- Your name and contact details
- Supporting documents for the complaint ( if any)
Assistance with making a complaint: If you need assistance in articulating or to raise a complaint, you may mark an email at [email protected].
Further actionIf you are not satisfied with the procedure in which your complaint was handled; you have the right to ask insurejoy.com team for the Insurance Ombudsman address as per the jurisdiction. Link: (http://www.cioins.co.in/ombudsman.html)
Making Complaint with IRDAI
The insurance company should resolve your complaint within 14 days. In case, the complaint is not resolved within 14 days or in case you are not satisfied with the resolution provided; you may:
- Call Toll Free Number 1800 4254 732 or (or)
- Send an e-mail to [email protected]
- Register and monitor your complaint igms.irda.gov.in
- Click here to download Complaint Registration Form
- Duly fill the Complaint Registration Form along with the complaint letter and enclose all relevant documents and send it via post or courier on the below address:
The General Manager, Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority of IndiaConsumer Affairs Department – Grievance Redressal Cell.
Sy.No.115/1, Financial District, Nanakramguda, Gachibowli, Hyderabad – 500 032