What is a complaint? “Complaint” or “Grievance” means, an expression of dissatisfaction made by a customer in any mode made against Insurance Company, Sales Agent, Broking partner, due to any of the reasons below:
- Non-adherence to a stipulated Turn-Around-Time (TAT)
- Non- fulfillment of a promise or any regulatory requirement.
- Misrepresentation or suppression of facts to the customer.
- Deficiency of service regarding insurance policies bought by him or her using insurejoy.com services.
Objective Every complaint will be treated and addressed in a neutral and unbiased method.
Confidentiality We maintain complete confidentiality of the client’s information; unless expressly permitted by him or her.
Customer focused approach We at insurejoy.com, including the key management personnel, remain committed to the efficient processing of complaints. We actively solicit feedback on a regular basis to keep improving our standards in complaint handling. Below is the information needed while raising a complaint.
- Policy Number and Insurer Name
- Your name and contact details
- Supporting documents for the complaint ( if any)
Assistance with making a complaint: If you need assistance in articulating or to raise a complaint, you may mark an email at [email protected].
Further actionIf you are not satisfied with the procedure in which your complaint was handled; you have the right to ask insurejoy.com team for the Insurance Ombudsman address as per the jurisdiction. Link: (http://www.cioins.co.in/ombudsman.html)
Making Complaint with IRDAI
The insurance company should resolve your complaint within 14 days. In case, the complaint is not resolved within 14 days or in case you are not satisfied with the resolution provided; you may:
Approach the Grievance Redressal Cell of the Consumer Affairs Department of IRDAI
- Call Toll Free Number 155255 (or) 1800 4254 732 or
- Send an e-mail to [email protected]
Make use of IRDAI's online portal - Integrated Grievance Management System (IGMS):
- Register and monitor your complaint igms.irda.gov.in
Send a letter to IRDAI with your complaint:
- Click here to download Complaint Registration Form
- Duly fill the Complaint Registration Form along with the complaint letter and enclose all relevant documents and send it via post or courier on the below address:
The General Manager, Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority of IndiaConsumer Affairs Department – Grievance Redressal Cell.
Sy.No.115/1, Financial District, Nanakramguda, Gachibowli, Hyderabad – 500 032